The protection of intellectual property — ideas, inventions, designs and other creations — can prove to be a matter of commercial life and death. In some cases the survival of a business will depend on its ability to safeguard its interests in one critical IP matter.
Extensive knowledge of complex legal and technological issues is essential for attorneys practicing in the field of intellectual property law. There is no substitute for experience when it comes to solving and preventing problems related to patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
Focused Exclusively On Intellectual Property Litigation, Patent Prosecution And Related Matters
I am Los Angeles patent attorney Roland Tong. I am a member of Brooks Kushman, PC, a law firm committed to intellectual property and technology-related causes. I focus my practice exclusively on intellectual property litigation, patent prosecution and other matters with profound commercial implications for my clients. My experience includes:
- Intellectual property litigation related to consumer electronics, gaming devices, medical devices and other technologies
- Patent disputes involving high technology, sports and fitness equipment, nutritional products and other products
- Trademark litigation and copyright infringement cases
- Patent applications and management of patent portfolios
- Declaratory relief actions
- Venue preservation
- Temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and appeals
- TTAB proceedings and ITC proceedings
I provide advice and representation to established companies and rising businesses based in California. I also serve corporate and business attorneys whose clients need counsel regarding patent matters. I am registered to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Trademark Infringement Attorney For Orange County And Los Angeles County | Free Consultation
If you are seeking a Southern California lawyer with intellectual property expertise, I can answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation, competitive rates and alternative fee structures. Contact my office to schedule an appointment.